Wisconsin is not just known for it’s incredible artisan cheeses. This sweet north-central state has that little something special for everyone in the family - especially kids!
Zoos, water parks, festivals, museums, outdoor adventures and indoor fun - you will find it all in the birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae (signs of a great state!) Make friends with animals of all sizes, from the giants at Milwaukee County Zoo, to the smaller at Mulberry Lane Petting Farm.
Sports fans? Head on down to a ball game, or get behind the scenes with the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame.
Museums range from the interactive Northwoods Children’s Museum, to the fun Circus World Museum. Transport, art and history museums are waiting too! History more your thing? Wisconsin is filled with fascinating history. Step back in time with Old World Wisconsin exploring life in the 1800s, or delve into Native American history with Historic Point Basse.
Did you know that Wisconsin was also the location of the country’s first kindergarten? See - they have been great for kids from the very beginning!
There are so many fun things to do in Stevens Point with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Stevens Point
- Waterparks in Stevens Point
- Zoos in Stevens Point
- Tours in Stevens Point
- Indoor Play in Stevens Point
- Museums in Stevens Point
- National Parks / Natural World in Stevens Point
- Things to do for Active Kids in Stevens Point
- Historical Attractions in Stevens Point
- Transport Attractions in Stevens Point
- RV/Campsite in Stevens Point
- Skiing in Stevens Point
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Stevens Point
- Caves and Mines in Stevens Point
- Arts and Crafts in Stevens Point