A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in St Louis, Missouri, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Show Me State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in St Louis…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in St Louis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in St Louis
- Waterparks in St Louis
- Zoos in St Louis
- Tours in St Louis
- Indoor Play in St Louis
- Museums in St Louis
- National Parks / Natural World in St Louis
- Things to do for Active Kids in St Louis
- Historical Attractions in St Louis
- Transport Attractions in St Louis
- RV/Campsite in St Louis
- Skiing in St Louis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in St Louis
- Caves and Mines in St Louis
- Arts and Crafts in St Louis