Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Springfield, Missouri there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Show Me State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Springfield is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Springfield inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Springfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Springfield
- Waterparks in Springfield
- Zoos in Springfield
- Tours in Springfield
- Indoor Play in Springfield
- Museums in Springfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Springfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Springfield
- Historical Attractions in Springfield
- Transport Attractions in Springfield
- RV/Campsite in Springfield
- Skiing in Springfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Springfield
- Caves and Mines in Springfield
- Arts and Crafts in Springfield