The great Springfield, Illinois - full of history, adventure, animals, and yes, that thing we all love called “KIDS FUN!”.
Springfield plays an incredible part of American history. In fact - kids can even go and visit the home of Abraham Lincoln! (You can even visit his final resting place too). Even the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library lets you walk through the life of this amazing president!
If you want to experience another side of Springfield history - you can take on Springfield Walks - which include a haunted walking tour! (ooooooh..BOO!)
Can’t decide between water fun, go-karts, and other activities for those active kids? You don’t need to worry because places like Knights Action Park has them all! (Springfield is great for giving kids everything they could want for fun!)
Animals more your thing? Sure! Why not head to Henson Robinson Zoo with more than 300 animals from all across the world!
This fun and vibrant capital has plenty of fun things to do with kids…and parents, we know you love when they learn as they have fun!
There are so many fun things to do in Springfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Springfield
- Waterparks in Springfield
- Zoos in Springfield
- Tours in Springfield
- Indoor Play in Springfield
- Museums in Springfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Springfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Springfield
- Historical Attractions in Springfield
- Transport Attractions in Springfield
- RV/Campsite in Springfield
- Skiing in Springfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Springfield
- Caves and Mines in Springfield
- Arts and Crafts in Springfield