The Atlantic Ocean crashing against the rocky coast, enjoying fresh lobsters in the small fishing villages as you look for whales, or getting lost in the fascinating New England history…yes, we’re talking about Maine!
Maine not only has so many places to go with kids that showcase its unique culture, but also ones that might surprise you!
Kids will love the adventure of getting out on a real working lobster boat with Lucky Catch Cruises, or heading out into the waters with Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company.
The beautiful nature calls with Acadia National Park and Swan’s Island, just to name a few, and active families will enjoy those family fun experiences like arrr Pirates Cove Mini Golf and Family Ice Center.
Skiing in Maine? Absolutely! Seacoast Adventure has got that covered! Little monkeys in the family? Head on down to Monkey Trunks Zipline and High Ropes Adventure! Perhaps you have some history buffs? Step back in time with 19th Century Willowbrook Village!
With each changing season you will find something wonderful to do in the beaches, mountains, lakes and parks. Get ready for the Maine event!
There are so many fun things to do in South Portland with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 183
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Portland
- Waterparks in South Portland
- Zoos in South Portland
- Tours in South Portland
- Indoor Play in South Portland
- Museums in South Portland
- National Parks / Natural World in South Portland
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Portland
- Historical Attractions in South Portland
- Transport Attractions in South Portland
- RV/Campsite in South Portland
- Skiing in South Portland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Portland
- Caves and Mines in South Portland
- Arts and Crafts in South Portland