It’s animal time in South Gate, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than South Gate because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in South Gate with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 193
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Gate
- Waterparks in South Gate
- Zoos in South Gate
- Tours in South Gate
- Indoor Play in South Gate
- Museums in South Gate
- National Parks / Natural World in South Gate
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Gate
- Historical Attractions in South Gate
- Transport Attractions in South Gate
- RV/Campsite in South Gate
- Skiing in South Gate
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Gate
- Caves and Mines in South Gate
- Arts and Crafts in South Gate