Trains, planes and automobiles in The Golden State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in South Gate, California!
South Gate has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in South Gate!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in South Gate with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 193
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Gate
- Waterparks in South Gate
- Zoos in South Gate
- Tours in South Gate
- Indoor Play in South Gate
- Museums in South Gate
- National Parks / Natural World in South Gate
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Gate
- Historical Attractions in South Gate
- Transport Attractions in South Gate
- RV/Campsite in South Gate
- Skiing in South Gate
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Gate
- Caves and Mines in South Gate
- Arts and Crafts in South Gate