“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in South Gate, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around South Gate, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of South Gate!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in South Gate with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 203
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Gate
- Waterparks in South Gate
- Zoos in South Gate
- Tours in South Gate
- Indoor Play in South Gate
- Museums in South Gate
- National Parks / Natural World in South Gate
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Gate
- Historical Attractions in South Gate
- Transport Attractions in South Gate
- RV/Campsite in South Gate
- Skiing in South Gate
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Gate
- Caves and Mines in South Gate
- Arts and Crafts in South Gate