Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in Mt Rushmore State…we certainly are! If you’re in South Dakota and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous South Dakota sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in South Dakota! You know you’re ready!
There are 62
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Dakota
- Waterparks in South Dakota
- Zoos in South Dakota
- Tours in South Dakota
- Indoor Play in South Dakota
- Museums in South Dakota
- National Parks / Natural World in South Dakota
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Dakota
- Historical Attractions in South Dakota
- Transport Attractions in South Dakota
- RV/Campsite in South Dakota
- Skiing in South Dakota
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Dakota
- Caves and Mines in South Dakota
- Arts and Crafts in South Dakota