BBQs, beaches (over 200 miles!), and that sweet tea southern hospitality…South Carolina has fun, charm, wildlife, history and culture. Mix that with great places to go with kids and you get some pretty amazing family days out!
Want to delve straight into the charming culture of this peach loving state? Get out with the attractions like Classic Carriage Tours that will really give you an insight into the history of stunning Charleston.
Rich history oozes from the state, so transport kids back in time with places like the Revolutionary War Site, the spoooooky Old Exchange and Provost Dungon and the Civil War’s Fort Sumter National Monument.
Did we mention the amazing wildlife? Kids will love seeing those true southern snappy beasts at Alligator Adventure, or they can get out to spot some amazing wildlife like dolphins with Barrier Island Ecotours. There are even safaris! (Check out Hollywild Animal Park!)
There are plenty of state parks with adventurous activities like hiking and kayaking to be enjoyed, super splash-tastic water parks to cool down in and theme parks to get those THRILLS!
Get ready to be welcomed with open arms!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Carolina
- Waterparks in South Carolina
- Zoos in South Carolina
- Tours in South Carolina
- Indoor Play in South Carolina
- Museums in South Carolina
- National Parks / Natural World in South Carolina
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Carolina
- Historical Attractions in South Carolina
- Transport Attractions in South Carolina
- RV/Campsite in South Carolina
- Skiing in South Carolina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Carolina
- Caves and Mines in South Carolina
- Arts and Crafts in South Carolina