Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in South Bend and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in South Bend, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in South Bend with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Bend
- Waterparks in South Bend
- Zoos in South Bend
- Tours in South Bend
- Indoor Play in South Bend
- Museums in South Bend
- National Parks / Natural World in South Bend
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Bend
- Historical Attractions in South Bend
- Transport Attractions in South Bend
- RV/Campsite in South Bend
- Skiing in South Bend
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Bend
- Caves and Mines in South Bend
- Arts and Crafts in South Bend