Trains, planes and automobiles in The Hoosier State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in South Bend, Indiana!
South Bend has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in South Bend!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in South Bend with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Bend
- Waterparks in South Bend
- Zoos in South Bend
- Tours in South Bend
- Indoor Play in South Bend
- Museums in South Bend
- National Parks / Natural World in South Bend
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Bend
- Historical Attractions in South Bend
- Transport Attractions in South Bend
- RV/Campsite in South Bend
- Skiing in South Bend
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Bend
- Caves and Mines in South Bend
- Arts and Crafts in South Bend