“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in South Bend, Indiana there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Hoosier State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around South Bend, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of South Bend!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in South Bend with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Bend
- Waterparks in South Bend
- Zoos in South Bend
- Tours in South Bend
- Indoor Play in South Bend
- Museums in South Bend
- National Parks / Natural World in South Bend
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Bend
- Historical Attractions in South Bend
- Transport Attractions in South Bend
- RV/Campsite in South Bend
- Skiing in South Bend
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Bend
- Caves and Mines in South Bend
- Arts and Crafts in South Bend