“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Sioux Falls, South Dakota there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Mt Rushmore State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Sioux Falls, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Sioux Falls!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Sioux Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sioux Falls
- Waterparks in Sioux Falls
- Zoos in Sioux Falls
- Tours in Sioux Falls
- Indoor Play in Sioux Falls
- Museums in Sioux Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Sioux Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sioux Falls
- Historical Attractions in Sioux Falls
- Transport Attractions in Sioux Falls
- RV/Campsite in Sioux Falls
- Skiing in Sioux Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sioux Falls
- Caves and Mines in Sioux Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Sioux Falls