You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Sioux Falls, South Dakota!)
Sioux Falls is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this Mt Rushmore State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Sioux Falls’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Sioux Falls when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Sioux Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sioux Falls
- Waterparks in Sioux Falls
- Zoos in Sioux Falls
- Tours in Sioux Falls
- Indoor Play in Sioux Falls
- Museums in Sioux Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Sioux Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sioux Falls
- Historical Attractions in Sioux Falls
- Transport Attractions in Sioux Falls
- RV/Campsite in Sioux Falls
- Skiing in Sioux Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sioux Falls
- Caves and Mines in Sioux Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Sioux Falls