South Dakota is a STUNNING part of the USA, and Sioux Falls is no different! It’s also a magical place to take kids - which is perfect for us!
Sioux Falls was named after the Sioux tribe of American Indians, so the area has an incredible history! Know what else? It also has incredible family fun!
Get those swimmers out - it’s water time! Wild Water West Waterpark even has paintball! Active kids always get a bounce out of Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park (Adults, you know you want to join in!) and Xcite Family Fun Center - with over 10,000 square feet of inflatables!
South Dakota is a mecca for the great plains - so it’s fitting they have Great Plains Zoo! There are over 1,000 animals - from zebra to anteater, so you can spend the day like you are on a great African Safari! Roar!
From safari to the slopes, Sioux Falls even has a winter wonderland in attractions like Great Beat Recreation Park, with snowboarding, tubing and skiing! And of course, beautiful nature with Falls Park. Could it be the city that has everything? It’s pretty close! Best go check it out for yourself!
There are so many fun things to do in Sioux Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sioux Falls
- Waterparks in Sioux Falls
- Zoos in Sioux Falls
- Tours in Sioux Falls
- Indoor Play in Sioux Falls
- Museums in Sioux Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Sioux Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sioux Falls
- Historical Attractions in Sioux Falls
- Transport Attractions in Sioux Falls
- RV/Campsite in Sioux Falls
- Skiing in Sioux Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sioux Falls
- Caves and Mines in Sioux Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Sioux Falls