It’s animal time in Sioux City, Iowa and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Sioux City because this The Hawkeye State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Sioux City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 47
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sioux City
- Waterparks in Sioux City
- Zoos in Sioux City
- Tours in Sioux City
- Indoor Play in Sioux City
- Museums in Sioux City
- National Parks / Natural World in Sioux City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sioux City
- Historical Attractions in Sioux City
- Transport Attractions in Sioux City
- RV/Campsite in Sioux City
- Skiing in Sioux City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sioux City
- Caves and Mines in Sioux City
- Arts and Crafts in Sioux City