Trains, planes and automobiles in The Golden State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Simi Valley, California!
Simi Valley has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Simi Valley!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Simi Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 197
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Simi Valley
- Waterparks in Simi Valley
- Zoos in Simi Valley
- Tours in Simi Valley
- Indoor Play in Simi Valley
- Museums in Simi Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Simi Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Simi Valley
- Historical Attractions in Simi Valley
- Transport Attractions in Simi Valley
- RV/Campsite in Simi Valley
- Skiing in Simi Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Simi Valley
- Caves and Mines in Simi Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Simi Valley