The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Simi Valley has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Simi Valley, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Simi Valley itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Simi Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 197
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Simi Valley
- Waterparks in Simi Valley
- Zoos in Simi Valley
- Tours in Simi Valley
- Indoor Play in Simi Valley
- Museums in Simi Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Simi Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Simi Valley
- Historical Attractions in Simi Valley
- Transport Attractions in Simi Valley
- RV/Campsite in Simi Valley
- Skiing in Simi Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Simi Valley
- Caves and Mines in Simi Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Simi Valley