Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Simi Valley, California, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Golden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Simi Valley…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Simi Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 187
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Simi Valley
- Waterparks in Simi Valley
- Zoos in Simi Valley
- Tours in Simi Valley
- Indoor Play in Simi Valley
- Museums in Simi Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Simi Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Simi Valley
- Historical Attractions in Simi Valley
- Transport Attractions in Simi Valley
- RV/Campsite in Simi Valley
- Skiing in Simi Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Simi Valley
- Caves and Mines in Simi Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Simi Valley