Arkansas is a place that will completely envelope kids in culture, history and of course the great outdoors!
The State Parks of Arkansas are really a wonderful way to get kids out of the house and into the beautiful wilderness. Crater of Diamonds Park is blessed with an abundance of geological wonders, and Lake Chicot State Park will captivate on the state’s largest lake.
History is ready to be brought back to life with attractions such as Mountain Village 1890 where kids can see experience a tribute to the first pioneers, and Pea Ridge is the site of one of the most important battles in the American Civil War…an incredible experience for kids!
And of course, what parent doesn’t love a day out that is not only fun for the kids, but also educational! Arkansas has museums a-plenty - from the Arkansas Museum of Discovery, to the Arkansas Railroad Museum (and they won’t even realize they’re learning!)
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors, and don’t forget Arkansas is a great place to experiences those beautiful and famous fall colors!
There are so many fun things to do in Siloam Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Siloam Springs
- Waterparks in Siloam Springs
- Zoos in Siloam Springs
- Tours in Siloam Springs
- Indoor Play in Siloam Springs
- Museums in Siloam Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Siloam Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Siloam Springs
- Historical Attractions in Siloam Springs
- Transport Attractions in Siloam Springs
- RV/Campsite in Siloam Springs
- Skiing in Siloam Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Siloam Springs
- Caves and Mines in Siloam Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Siloam Springs