It’s animal time in Shreveport, Louisiana and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Shreveport because this The Pelican State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Shreveport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Shreveport
- Waterparks in Shreveport
- Zoos in Shreveport
- Tours in Shreveport
- Indoor Play in Shreveport
- Museums in Shreveport
- National Parks / Natural World in Shreveport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Shreveport
- Historical Attractions in Shreveport
- Transport Attractions in Shreveport
- RV/Campsite in Shreveport
- Skiing in Shreveport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Shreveport
- Caves and Mines in Shreveport
- Arts and Crafts in Shreveport