Trains, planes and automobiles in The Pelican State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Shreveport, Louisiana!
Shreveport has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Shreveport!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Shreveport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Shreveport
- Waterparks in Shreveport
- Zoos in Shreveport
- Tours in Shreveport
- Indoor Play in Shreveport
- Museums in Shreveport
- National Parks / Natural World in Shreveport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Shreveport
- Historical Attractions in Shreveport
- Transport Attractions in Shreveport
- RV/Campsite in Shreveport
- Skiing in Shreveport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Shreveport
- Caves and Mines in Shreveport
- Arts and Crafts in Shreveport