“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Shreveport, Louisiana there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Pelican State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Shreveport, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Shreveport!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Shreveport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Shreveport
- Waterparks in Shreveport
- Zoos in Shreveport
- Tours in Shreveport
- Indoor Play in Shreveport
- Museums in Shreveport
- National Parks / Natural World in Shreveport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Shreveport
- Historical Attractions in Shreveport
- Transport Attractions in Shreveport
- RV/Campsite in Shreveport
- Skiing in Shreveport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Shreveport
- Caves and Mines in Shreveport
- Arts and Crafts in Shreveport