A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Shreveport, Louisiana, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Pelican State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Shreveport…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Shreveport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Shreveport
- Waterparks in Shreveport
- Zoos in Shreveport
- Tours in Shreveport
- Indoor Play in Shreveport
- Museums in Shreveport
- National Parks / Natural World in Shreveport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Shreveport
- Historical Attractions in Shreveport
- Transport Attractions in Shreveport
- RV/Campsite in Shreveport
- Skiing in Shreveport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Shreveport
- Caves and Mines in Shreveport
- Arts and Crafts in Shreveport