Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Shreveport, Louisiana, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Pelican State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Shreveport…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Shreveport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Shreveport
- Waterparks in Shreveport
- Zoos in Shreveport
- Tours in Shreveport
- Indoor Play in Shreveport
- Museums in Shreveport
- National Parks / Natural World in Shreveport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Shreveport
- Historical Attractions in Shreveport
- Transport Attractions in Shreveport
- RV/Campsite in Shreveport
- Skiing in Shreveport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Shreveport
- Caves and Mines in Shreveport
- Arts and Crafts in Shreveport