Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Scottsdale, Arizona there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Grand Canyon State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Scottsdale is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Scottsdale inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Scottsdale with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 105
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Scottsdale
- Waterparks in Scottsdale
- Zoos in Scottsdale
- Tours in Scottsdale
- Indoor Play in Scottsdale
- Museums in Scottsdale
- National Parks / Natural World in Scottsdale
- Things to do for Active Kids in Scottsdale
- Historical Attractions in Scottsdale
- Transport Attractions in Scottsdale
- RV/Campsite in Scottsdale
- Skiing in Scottsdale
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Scottsdale
- Caves and Mines in Scottsdale
- Arts and Crafts in Scottsdale