Scottsdale is beautiful family-friendly city where kids find themselves visiting over and over again!
What are these amazing kids fun activities that keep them coming back? Maybe it’s the McCormick-Stillman Railway Yard with fun train rides and an antique carousel? Maybe it’s the incredible 20 acres of fun indoor play, go-karts, bumper boats and even a weeeeeee roller coaster with Fiddlesticks?
Maybe it’s the amazing indoor rainforest at Butterfly Wonderland with it’s own freshwater aquarium, or maybe it’s AZ AirTime with the fun sports of basketball and dodgeball AND its enormous trampolining facility!
We’re not done yet! We haven’t even mentioned the ice skating at Alltel Ice Den, or the beautiful rehabilitated animals at Southwest Wildlife.
And of course - it’s Arizona, which means incredible scenery! Head out with McDowell Sonoran Preserve where kids can get out on horseback, river floats, and even hot-air balloon rides, or saddle up at MacDonald’s Ranch with a petting zoo and stagecoach rides!
Didn’t we tell you that Scottsdale has PLENTY of fun places to go with kids! Get going!
There are so many fun things to do in Scottsdale with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 103
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Scottsdale
- Waterparks in Scottsdale
- Zoos in Scottsdale
- Tours in Scottsdale
- Indoor Play in Scottsdale
- Museums in Scottsdale
- National Parks / Natural World in Scottsdale
- Things to do for Active Kids in Scottsdale
- Historical Attractions in Scottsdale
- Transport Attractions in Scottsdale
- RV/Campsite in Scottsdale
- Skiing in Scottsdale
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Scottsdale
- Caves and Mines in Scottsdale
- Arts and Crafts in Scottsdale