A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Sarasota, Florida, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Sunshine State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Sarasota…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Sarasota with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 102
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sarasota
- Waterparks in Sarasota
- Zoos in Sarasota
- Tours in Sarasota
- Indoor Play in Sarasota
- Museums in Sarasota
- National Parks / Natural World in Sarasota
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sarasota
- Historical Attractions in Sarasota
- Transport Attractions in Sarasota
- RV/Campsite in Sarasota
- Skiing in Sarasota
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sarasota
- Caves and Mines in Sarasota
- Arts and Crafts in Sarasota