It’s animal time in Santa Rosa, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Santa Rosa because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Rosa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 130
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Rosa
- Waterparks in Santa Rosa
- Zoos in Santa Rosa
- Tours in Santa Rosa
- Indoor Play in Santa Rosa
- Museums in Santa Rosa
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Rosa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Rosa
- Historical Attractions in Santa Rosa
- Transport Attractions in Santa Rosa
- RV/Campsite in Santa Rosa
- Skiing in Santa Rosa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Rosa
- Caves and Mines in Santa Rosa
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Rosa