“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Santa Rosa, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Santa Rosa, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Santa Rosa!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Rosa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 131
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Rosa
- Waterparks in Santa Rosa
- Zoos in Santa Rosa
- Tours in Santa Rosa
- Indoor Play in Santa Rosa
- Museums in Santa Rosa
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Rosa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Rosa
- Historical Attractions in Santa Rosa
- Transport Attractions in Santa Rosa
- RV/Campsite in Santa Rosa
- Skiing in Santa Rosa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Rosa
- Caves and Mines in Santa Rosa
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Rosa