Santa Monica is an incredible place to visit for kids! A short distance from the bustle of Los Angeles, this sunny city is amazing - perfect weather, pristine beaches, very walkable (which means is perfect for kids to explore!) and it is incredibly family-friendly!
Of course, you can’t visit Santa Monica without visiting the infamous Santa Monica Pier. It’s an amazing place for kids, with yummy treats, an aquariums - even a trapeze school! (Bet you didn’t know that one!)
Did we mention the pier has an amusement park!? Pacific Pier is THE family place to play with lots of fun rides perfect for the whole family!
Santa Monica is also known for it’s beach - with over 340 days of sunshine every year, you have plenty of days to get down with the family and enjoy the 3.5 miles of incredible coastline! Get those buckets and spades out!
Of course, Santa Monica isn’t all beach. They also have great attractions and museums, like the Museum of Flying, where kids can even enjoy a fun flight simulator! Amazing!
Get those swimmers and sunglasses ready, because Santa Monica will bring a ton of summer to your family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Monica with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 200
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Monica
- Waterparks in Santa Monica
- Zoos in Santa Monica
- Tours in Santa Monica
- Indoor Play in Santa Monica
- Museums in Santa Monica
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Monica
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Monica
- Historical Attractions in Santa Monica
- Transport Attractions in Santa Monica
- RV/Campsite in Santa Monica
- Skiing in Santa Monica
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Monica
- Caves and Mines in Santa Monica
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Monica