Sun, rides, beach, fun….that’s Santa Cruz for you! This sunny Californian town is a GREAT place to take kids - there is so much to do!
Of course, we can’t talk about Santa Cruz and not mention the Beach Boardwalk - it’s iconic! A beautiful beach setting, kids can have that true amusement park boardwalk experience, with fun rides, corn dogs, arcades all set on a rich history.
And a boardwalk wouldn’t be complete without a beach! Seabright State Beach stretches from the boardwalk to the harbor, and its beautiful sand and shallow paddling, an amazing place for kids to play!
But of course, there is more to Santa Cruz than those iconic seaside features. The Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History has a great variety of exhibits for kids to explore, and yes - there is even mystery - literally! The Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly….we speak no more! It has to be seen to be believed!
Carnival style fun with a carnival atmosphere, Santa Cruz is a hugely popular place to visit with kids. So why not join in!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Cruz with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 109
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Cruz
- Waterparks in Santa Cruz
- Zoos in Santa Cruz
- Tours in Santa Cruz
- Indoor Play in Santa Cruz
- Museums in Santa Cruz
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Cruz
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Cruz
- Historical Attractions in Santa Cruz
- Transport Attractions in Santa Cruz
- RV/Campsite in Santa Cruz
- Skiing in Santa Cruz
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Cruz
- Caves and Mines in Santa Cruz
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Cruz