It’s animal time in Santa Clara, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Santa Clara because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Clara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 150
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Clara
- Waterparks in Santa Clara
- Zoos in Santa Clara
- Tours in Santa Clara
- Indoor Play in Santa Clara
- Museums in Santa Clara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Clara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Clara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Clara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Clara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Clara
- Skiing in Santa Clara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Clara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Clara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Clara