Trains, planes and automobiles in The Golden State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Santa Clara, California!
Santa Clara has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Santa Clara!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Clara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 151
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Clara
- Waterparks in Santa Clara
- Zoos in Santa Clara
- Tours in Santa Clara
- Indoor Play in Santa Clara
- Museums in Santa Clara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Clara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Clara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Clara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Clara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Clara
- Skiing in Santa Clara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Clara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Clara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Clara