“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Santa Clara, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Santa Clara, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Santa Clara!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Clara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 151
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Clara
- Waterparks in Santa Clara
- Zoos in Santa Clara
- Tours in Santa Clara
- Indoor Play in Santa Clara
- Museums in Santa Clara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Clara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Clara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Clara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Clara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Clara
- Skiing in Santa Clara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Clara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Clara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Clara