Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Golden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Santa Clara is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Santa Clara for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Clara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 151
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Clara
- Waterparks in Santa Clara
- Zoos in Santa Clara
- Tours in Santa Clara
- Indoor Play in Santa Clara
- Museums in Santa Clara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Clara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Clara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Clara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Clara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Clara
- Skiing in Santa Clara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Clara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Clara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Clara