You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Santa Clara, California!)
Santa Clara is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Golden State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Santa Clara’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Santa Clara when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Clara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 151
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Clara
- Waterparks in Santa Clara
- Zoos in Santa Clara
- Tours in Santa Clara
- Indoor Play in Santa Clara
- Museums in Santa Clara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Clara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Clara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Clara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Clara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Clara
- Skiing in Santa Clara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Clara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Clara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Clara