It’s Indoor Play time in Santa Barbara, California!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Golden State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Santa Barbara is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Barbara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 139
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Barbara
- Waterparks in Santa Barbara
- Zoos in Santa Barbara
- Tours in Santa Barbara
- Indoor Play in Santa Barbara
- Museums in Santa Barbara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Barbara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Barbara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Barbara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Barbara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Barbara
- Skiing in Santa Barbara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Barbara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Barbara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Barbara