You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Santa Barbara, California!)
Santa Barbara is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Golden State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Santa Barbara’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Santa Barbara when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Barbara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 130
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Barbara
- Waterparks in Santa Barbara
- Zoos in Santa Barbara
- Tours in Santa Barbara
- Indoor Play in Santa Barbara
- Museums in Santa Barbara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Barbara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Barbara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Barbara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Barbara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Barbara
- Skiing in Santa Barbara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Barbara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Barbara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Barbara