Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Santa Barbara, California, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Golden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Santa Barbara…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Barbara with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 130
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Barbara
- Waterparks in Santa Barbara
- Zoos in Santa Barbara
- Tours in Santa Barbara
- Indoor Play in Santa Barbara
- Museums in Santa Barbara
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Barbara
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Barbara
- Historical Attractions in Santa Barbara
- Transport Attractions in Santa Barbara
- RV/Campsite in Santa Barbara
- Skiing in Santa Barbara
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Barbara
- Caves and Mines in Santa Barbara
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Barbara