Trains, planes and automobiles in The Empire State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Sandy Creek, New York State!
Sandy Creek has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Sandy Creek!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Sandy Creek with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sandy Creek
- Waterparks in Sandy Creek
- Zoos in Sandy Creek
- Tours in Sandy Creek
- Indoor Play in Sandy Creek
- Museums in Sandy Creek
- National Parks / Natural World in Sandy Creek
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sandy Creek
- Historical Attractions in Sandy Creek
- Transport Attractions in Sandy Creek
- RV/Campsite in Sandy Creek
- Skiing in Sandy Creek
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sandy Creek
- Caves and Mines in Sandy Creek
- Arts and Crafts in Sandy Creek