Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Golden State…we certainly are! If you’re in San Francisco and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous California sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in San Francisco, California! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 144
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Francisco
- Waterparks in San Francisco
- Zoos in San Francisco
- Tours in San Francisco
- Indoor Play in San Francisco
- Museums in San Francisco
- National Parks / Natural World in San Francisco
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Francisco
- Historical Attractions in San Francisco
- Transport Attractions in San Francisco
- RV/Campsite in San Francisco
- Skiing in San Francisco
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Francisco
- Caves and Mines in San Francisco
- Arts and Crafts in San Francisco