There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco! It’s is such a family friendly city, by the time you leave you might feel that it’s actually part of the family!
The city is vibrant, exciting, and a place where kids will never be short of something to wow them, teach them and amaze them - especially if you look at the city from another angle.
Sure, a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge is a must, but why not see it again from another point of view with RocketBoat San Francisco, where you can speed across the Bay and see the bridge from the water?
You might know the fascinating history of the city that you learnt in school, but why not see a whole new side to its history at the San Francisco Dungeon? You never know who you might meet down there!
And if you had already planned to take time looking around the famous sights, why not do it in style with City Clues Family Adventure, perfect for families with kids, where your city adventure becomes a treasure hunt!
San Francisco Bay Blues? Hardly. San Francisco Bay kids fun? Exactly!
There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 146
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Francisco
- Waterparks in San Francisco
- Zoos in San Francisco
- Tours in San Francisco
- Indoor Play in San Francisco
- Museums in San Francisco
- National Parks / Natural World in San Francisco
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Francisco
- Historical Attractions in San Francisco
- Transport Attractions in San Francisco
- RV/Campsite in San Francisco
- Skiing in San Francisco
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Francisco
- Caves and Mines in San Francisco
- Arts and Crafts in San Francisco