Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in San Francisco, California, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Golden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in San Francisco…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 146
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Francisco
- Waterparks in San Francisco
- Zoos in San Francisco
- Tours in San Francisco
- Indoor Play in San Francisco
- Museums in San Francisco
- National Parks / Natural World in San Francisco
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Francisco
- Historical Attractions in San Francisco
- Transport Attractions in San Francisco
- RV/Campsite in San Francisco
- Skiing in San Francisco
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Francisco
- Caves and Mines in San Francisco
- Arts and Crafts in San Francisco