Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in San Francisco, California there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Golden State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….San Francisco is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let San Francisco inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in San Francisco with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 144
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Francisco
- Waterparks in San Francisco
- Zoos in San Francisco
- Tours in San Francisco
- Indoor Play in San Francisco
- Museums in San Francisco
- National Parks / Natural World in San Francisco
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Francisco
- Historical Attractions in San Francisco
- Transport Attractions in San Francisco
- RV/Campsite in San Francisco
- Skiing in San Francisco
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Francisco
- Caves and Mines in San Francisco
- Arts and Crafts in San Francisco