A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in San Diego, California, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Golden State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in San Diego…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in San Diego with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 103
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Diego
- Waterparks in San Diego
- Zoos in San Diego
- Tours in San Diego
- Indoor Play in San Diego
- Museums in San Diego
- National Parks / Natural World in San Diego
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Diego
- Historical Attractions in San Diego
- Transport Attractions in San Diego
- RV/Campsite in San Diego
- Skiing in San Diego
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Diego
- Caves and Mines in San Diego
- Arts and Crafts in San Diego