Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Lone Star State…we certainly are! If you’re in San Antonio and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Texas sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in San Antonio, Texas! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in San Antonio with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Antonio
- Waterparks in San Antonio
- Zoos in San Antonio
- Tours in San Antonio
- Indoor Play in San Antonio
- Museums in San Antonio
- National Parks / Natural World in San Antonio
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Antonio
- Historical Attractions in San Antonio
- Transport Attractions in San Antonio
- RV/Campsite in San Antonio
- Skiing in San Antonio
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Antonio
- Caves and Mines in San Antonio
- Arts and Crafts in San Antonio