Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in San Antonio, Texas, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Lone Star State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in San Antonio…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in San Antonio with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 62
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Antonio
- Waterparks in San Antonio
- Zoos in San Antonio
- Tours in San Antonio
- Indoor Play in San Antonio
- Museums in San Antonio
- National Parks / Natural World in San Antonio
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Antonio
- Historical Attractions in San Antonio
- Transport Attractions in San Antonio
- RV/Campsite in San Antonio
- Skiing in San Antonio
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Antonio
- Caves and Mines in San Antonio
- Arts and Crafts in San Antonio