Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in San Antonio, Texas there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Lone Star State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….San Antonio is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let San Antonio inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in San Antonio with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 62
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Antonio
- Waterparks in San Antonio
- Zoos in San Antonio
- Tours in San Antonio
- Indoor Play in San Antonio
- Museums in San Antonio
- National Parks / Natural World in San Antonio
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Antonio
- Historical Attractions in San Antonio
- Transport Attractions in San Antonio
- RV/Campsite in San Antonio
- Skiing in San Antonio
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Antonio
- Caves and Mines in San Antonio
- Arts and Crafts in San Antonio